Monday 20 March 2017

Spend, Spend, Spend

I took a quick visit to The Range... well, it was supposed to be a quick visit :)
The crafting section beckoned, and I just couldn't resist the pull as Hubby went off in search of fence posts. I wandered through the aisles, not really needing anything, but wanting ever such a lot of things, when hidden away in the corner of a bottom shelf I espied some 6x6 papers. Now, I am not admitting to being a paper hoarder or addict of any kind... but if there was a 'Paper Collectors Anonymous' group, I'd probably be the first member lol
Anyway, I don't usually buy foiled or glittered papers, but these ones just have to be the exception to that rule...
There were six different pack designs, my favourite being pack number 5... but they only had one of those left :( Still, I did buy at least one of each paper pack :) I've not anything specific in mind yet... but I'm sure I'll think of something eventually.
I also managed to find some other papers, a die-set, some mini kraft booklets and tiny tag books as well as a few other odds-and-ends I obviously desperately needed :D
The die set was half price at just £4... oh, and all the 6x6 books (30 pages each)? they were £1 each - bargain!

I am supposed to be finishing working on the 'Wild At Heart' album - making tags and photo matts... but keep getting distracted by animals, deliveries, phone-calls and sneezing fits lol
I WILL get it finished - I'm waiting on a few little bits that I bought online to be delivered and then I'll have no excuses left at all.

Happy Crafting To All... or whatever it is you all do to make yourselves happy :)


No comments: