Monday 28 January 2013

love Love LOVE Stampington & Co!

I wrecked my favourite stamp. It was one I had bought second hand from EBay a LONG time ago...and I loved it! It has been so well-used that I wore it away, and the rubber started to disintegrate :( I've tried so hard to replace the wooden-backed stamp... but nothing was available. So, I looked onto the online site of the makers of the stamp - Stampington. I didn't think thay would still have this stamp after so many years... but they did! I ordered it (and some gorgeous 7Gypsies tissue papers), and then waited not very patiently, for the postman to deliver.
I have to say that, as usual in these matters, the postage was incredibly reasonable - and the prices for crafting supplies so much cheaper in America than here in the U.K. I've even written to JoAnnes begging them to send items over here - but they've no plans to do such a thing right now   :(   *spoilsports*
Anyways... here's what all the fuss was about... my lovely new stamp:

Now I have to find a way of incorporating the old wooden block from the original stamp into some sort of project - it's so grunged up and old looking - gorgeous!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Oh yes, you must use that old block on something - it is way too lovely to throw away.

Toni xx