Monday 24 January 2011

Layout!!!

Okay, so this isn't a recent creation - it was made well before the Yuletide holidays, but I've only just had time to upload! My camera (quite a good one a year ago) is apparently outdated, oldfashioned and pretty much useless now *lol* Still, when it does switch on, it seems to work okay for now (hint to Hubby for upcoming birthday ... don't mention my age, but please ask me if a camera would be a good pressie).
My middle daughter is due to have her baby today (I just knew baby Alistair wold be coming late into the world), and this layout was made with a photograph that was taken when she was just five years old. It was so cold and frosty, she could barely smile - we all said she looked like a cute chipmunk. Plain Co'ordinations papers and also MyMndsEye was used, with lots of stitching...

I used the colours in her coat to decide what I wanted to use... and the poinsettia flowers I had made fitted in perfectly with the layout.
I highlighted the wording with a little sparkle - very unusual for me.

"Your Cute SMILE warms up a cold WINTER day".

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Pretty LO - love the sparkly accents.

Toni :o)