Sunday 14 February 2010

Dreamer

My youngest daughter, Beth - she's 16 this year... how time has flown! I hated these papers when I got them - but then realised that they matched perfectly the colours of Beth's dress in this gorgeous picture of her (and then decided I really liked them after all). The papers are all Jenny Bowlin - "Tangerine Bookprint" "Love Song" and "Flight". I used a mixture of Ranger inks - Faded Jeans and Antique Linen to distress and ink the edges of the pages. The flowers were all made from scraps of the papers I used, and the butterflies are all punched from leftover papers using 3 punches I had bought for 99p each :) Then I used Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls to dollop around on everything *lol* The only thing I'm a bit unhappy with is the large butterflies - the silicone gel left grease marks coming through the papers :(

4 comments:

Alana said...

Love the Jenni Bowlan papers and the LO is beautifull, imagine yoiur daughter showing this Lo to her children, that's why I love scrapping.

Sian said...

Beautiful butterflies! I love all the details you include on each page.

Liberty :) said...

the page looks all lovely and brought together perfectly!!!

Sandra said...

You can really tell the love that goes into your scapbooking pages ... this is just gorgeous.