Friday 29 January 2010

Thawing Out...

The snow is a distant memory now - not even a slushy mess to look at, just raindrops and puddles (though I do like the rain). So, a chance to scrap a photograph while the weather isn't so clement... This one was taken just as the snow began to thaw, and within a couple of hours of this photo being taken, there was little snow left to be seen. Once again I chose plain cardstock and patterned it myself - using a lot of distressing technique - even on the edges of the photograph. Everything was inked up with Ranger Ink, and lots of co-ordinating snowflakes were punched - I thought it'd be nice to place snowflakes in the centre of the flowers instead of brads. I've chosen this grey/brown colour scheme for a snowy LO before... but I do think it works well with this particular photograph.

No comments: